2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
notjames says

Jeffrey,

First, I appreciate the work you put into your tutorials. I just happened upon themeforest yesterday for the first time in hopes of finding some good stuff on jQuery. I wasn’t let down. The 15 day tutorial for beginners has helped me a great deal.

So, I was wondering…another black hole for me in the world of Web2.0 is css. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to do a n days tutorial about CSS for absolute beginners, would you?

Thanks!

- Jim

1602 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

I wish I had some free time, I’ve always wanted to write some tuts for the site. I think a “Intro to CSS ” series is a pretty good idea, would definitely benefit the buyers on the site that aren’t so web savvy but want to try and customize themes/templates they’ve purchased.

951 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I have the time :)

I contacted Jeffrey about writing one.

2529 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey Jim,

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them. To be honest, I’ve been meaning to create a CSS series for some time now; I think it’d be quite popular.

I’m currently working on a CodeIgniter video series on Nettuts+. As soon as I finish that one up, I’ll be getting started on a CSS : Beginner to Master series. :)

4342 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Hey Jim,

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them. To be honest, I’ve been meaning to create a CSS series for some time now; I think it’d be quite popular.

I’m currently working on a CodeIgniter video series on Nettuts+. As soon as I finish that one up, I’ll be getting started on a CSS : Beginner to Master series. :)

Oh!! Good news ;)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
notjames says

Excellent! I anxiously await. I’m a heavy heavy Perl developer. I have done some PHP in the past. I mostly focus on backend tools as I’m a systems engineer for a very large (dare I say the largest in the world) online retail company. I’ve been developing a tool for my team (internal only) that is a web 2.0 type deal. I’d NEVER touched jquery prior to this project and to be honest I just sorta stumbled onto it as my original intention was never to even make this thing as “robust” as it is. So, your series on jquery has been very helpful. Thanks again!

So, I look forward to the css tuts because frankly, my css sucks and it’s not at all what it could be. Your jquery tuts actually opened my eyes to some things regarding css.

by
by
by
by
by
by