2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
shihan_03 says

Can you please tell me what kind of templates usually get chance to be in this market place and what are the criteria to submit a template.

Please advice me to make my first move. I am still learning about the joomla theme design and I believe I can learn it in few days from now on. I need your help.

Thanks in advance.

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
martinst85 says

I believe I can learn it in few days from now

You are joking, right?
Replace “few days” with “few months” and it might be possible!

568 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

I am sorry….. you can learn Joomla in a few days?! Unless you are already very experiecned in coding etc then from that staement alone I can tell you that you wil struggle here.

The standard here is very high. It is not just about creating the template or theme it is about having the knowledge to fix problems going forward, support your file and manage the buyers. Sales and success come from hard work just like anything in life. Those with limited tech knowledge, commitment and just chasing a quick and easy $ are in the wrong palce.

Any file with top quality design and a solid, creative concept will sell. Generally Wordpress and Site templates get higher sales than Joomla or Drupal

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
shihan_03 says

thanks martinst85 and AlexFjord. as I am new in here I believe I already made a mistake by writing few days. Actually I am a very slow person and few days means at least 30 days for me. :)

@AlexFjord: I am sure that you are more experienced in here than any of us and I believe you can give me some more advices in here. I know php but not that experienced. I am ready to do the struggle and I just want to know can you give me some tips to come up with some nice clean and creative joomla template. I know simple design basics & i am now following the given teemplates PHP codes so that I can come up with some idea about the coding in those templates.

by
by
by
by
by
by