Hi guys. Just a quick question. I wondered what peoples usage was regarding stock video footage. Would people rather have 1080p or are they just happy with 720p? The reason I ask is alot of my files are 720p and I wondered whether it really was worth redoing them at the higher resolution?
Any thoughts on this?
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
If you have option or time to make it 1080 then go for it. The more options – the better. I do some AE and C4D projects and always aim to 1080, unless render times are very long I go for 720. However, after some time I usually redo it for 1080.