2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
AlfVidar72 says

Iil try to explain what i need

i want a calendar that i could get an overveiw over my resources and staff.

first of it need to be a calendar there that show hours/day/week/month/year. I need to be able to register resources lets say i got a truck, then i need to registre it as an resource (car type info and licence number). I need to be able to registre my drivers (also personalia info)

so this calandar should function like this. lets say i get an order to transport somthing. then i need to register the customer info and put some resources on it driver and truck.

hope this info would give you a little picture of what i want. i can design the layout and give you a better insight in my project.

Regards

AVS

186 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Philippines
nicole_anderson says

Hey!

I would like to know the specs more in detailed. Kindly email me at nicole@wickedinnovations.com

We would be glad to be of service here. Let me know of your thoughts then.

Best Regards, Nicole Anderson

2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
AlfVidar72 says

i have sendt you an email. have you got it?

Here is the case:

ok here we go. i need a resource booking system or a fleet management system. lets say i got five trucks in different size to haul load, some trucks need a extra license attribute on the drivers license to be able to drive that spesific truck and i have employes with different driving licenses. some drivers can drive any truck and some can only drive small trucks. These two things Truck and driver are my resources, so if i put a heavy truck on an assignment only the available and certified driver will show as an available resources.

this needs to be available in a calendar system with time management.

hope this gives you an idea of what I’m thinking of. i would prefer an online platform (joomla, wordpress, php, etc)

looking forward to hear from you and please do not hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

by
by
by
by
by
by