4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
SilhouetteNSW says

I sent a helpdesk request on 6th April [#MCS-546-17831], except for the automated response I received no other reply.

So I sent a follow up on 10th, still no response.

In the end I sent an email on the 12th requesting a credit for the purchase as I had buy another template rather than wait for someone to (maybe) get back me.

I realise that by sending a reminder ticket pushes my ticket down the queue but how long does one have to wait to get an answer, one shouldn’t be penalised for asking where a 2 week old helpdesk request has gone; it’s been 13 days since I sent the first ticket and it’s been 7 days since I re-sent the question.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi SilhouetteNSW, I see here that the mentioned ticket (MCS-546-17831) was replied to on 17 April 2014 08:28 PM, and is currently awaiting further details/interaction from your end. Could you please check your spam folder?

If you are still unable to locate our reply, please let us know via this thread, and we’ll make sure the response is re-sent to your registered e-mail address promptly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

4 posts
SilhouetteNSW says

Hi and thanks for the reply.

*@themeforest.net is whitelisted on the server and I checked the spam folder on the server just in case and there is nothing in there either.

No luck on searching my inbox or trash in email.

Please resend. Thanks

David

4377 posts
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again David, the reply has been re-sent. Please let us know if you’ve received it.

4 posts
SilhouetteNSW says

Hi again David, the reply has been re-sent. Please let us know if you’ve received it.

Received – and answered thanks.

4377 posts
+6 more
Dzinc says

Thanks again for the update, David. Great to hear you are now back in contact with support. Should you need any further guidance, simply reply to the existing ticket and support staff will be glad to continue on assisting.

In addition, if you find yourself not receiving e-mails from us in the future, don’t hesitate to shoot a quick message from my profile contact form, so we can further investigate, and hopefully detect/resolve the issue.

Have a great weekend.

by
by
by
by
by
by