14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
vero123nica says
Hi I am Veronica i just got approved my second PSD template i am searching for a partner i need that my code partner code in Responsive & Bootstrap WordPress Theme first the html and than the Wp Please let me know my mail is : bongoveronica@yahoo.com

Please let me know Cheers

51 posts
MightyFine says

Hi, I am not available but I just wanted to pop in and quickly advise to check your spelling, grammar and punctuation. I had to read your sentence twice to know what you’re talking about.
Also, your profile image and even the PSD files have so many errors in it… it comes across pretty unprofessional. Maybe you want to get somebody to check your text before you send it live :)

Cheers!

Edit: Thanks for the email but I don’t need an explanation :) It’s your decision in the end; I thought you might want to have a thought about that… I just feel it’s contraproductive to upload a profile image and not even take the time to check for spelling, grammar and punctuation. Maybe people will think your way of working is as faulty and full of errors and lazy mistakes as your language skills :)

Editedit: and oh, oh – fun fact: you say “i think this is a design market place and not a language university” – yes, and Ferrari only builds cars, but if their advertisement is full of errors they’re going to have a bad time ;)

51 posts
MightyFine says

I would appreciate it a lot if you could stop emailing me. Thank you and good luck :)

152 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
partnuz says

Somebody needs a hug ?

39 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Philippines
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
iscagigas says

watch out, grammar police on the loose…

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in France
Ideativs says

Check your mail! :)

604 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

Designers are communicators. Grammar and spelling always matter. They are your tools.

by
by
by
by
by
by