5 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
marcelobrongo says

Hi, I’m looking for a way to have responsive column on all kind of screens. I have already done it with ipad but it doesn’t work on iphone!! ? Any idea??

I bought the theme impression http://www.corax.cat/?lang=en

Thanks Marcelo

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

I’m afraid this theme in itself is not responsive (I checked theme demo to make sure)
So in order to accomplish this you either restructure the design and css, but that’s more like redesigning the theme you bought. Or include a seperate theme for mobile devices. Or maybe even better switch to a responsive theme….

5 posts
marcelobrongo says

Thanks Bianca to take a moment to reply! Maybe I didn’t make myself clear, but I find my site almost perfectly responsive but I only want to make the columns responsives (make possible to enlarge column text when you touch it). Could I make this possible easily?

325 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
-bianca- says

Well ok. We happen to have a different understanding of the term responsive. Either way I guess you still need to adjust the css to enlarge it on mobile devices:

Slightly offtopic, I just noticed you don’t have a buyers badge. In order to receive more helpful replies from the community best is to log in from the account you actually purchases the theme with…Goodluck :-)

Coraxconsultantes
Coraxconsultantes Recent Posts Threads Started
4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Spain
Coraxconsultantes says

Thanks Bianca. I changed my account. Marcelo

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi Marcelo, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by