3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Easywebsol says

Hi,

My theme rejected after 2 days of submission. I feel it is good because, I have found some issues in the theme while browsing with IE8 and Mozilla. I am working to fix those issues and looking to improve documentation.

I need your suggestions regarding template and the massage, I got from themeforest.
Unfortunately your submission ModernBiz – Responsive Multipurpose HTML5 Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

They have used the work minimum quality requirements where on the forum, I have checked similar rejected messages with some working like minimum technical quality requirements.

What’s the difference b/w these two statements? Please post your comments.

Here is the link: http://www.easywebsol.com/modernbiz

Thank you :)

2162 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

First hide the bullets from the slider list i do not think they should be showing. Try a different font and different color scheme. I would go with a gray scale colored theme instead of all the funky green and orange colors. You got some cool animations. Also i would get better images maybe more high rez.

Cheers

Lester

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Easywebsol says

Hi Lester,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your comment. The bullets of the slider only appear in firefox. I have checked this issue and few others. I am working on it to fix them.

Yes, that’s true, I must use high rez images.

I am also looking to improve the top header nav and portfolio section of the home page.

What is your opinion?

Thanks.

2162 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
Nitro_Themes says

Also the portfolio images should line up with the title so they are the same width as the title and divider line. Also the google map is too far to the right try to space it evenly like the latest posts. I usually do 10-15 pixels.

I would get rid of the header bar”black” and use it as the footer, try to line up the rest of the content with the slider so all is evenly spaced and they all line up.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by