Hello, My problem is my theme got rejected ( http://simplexso.com/theme_simplex/). Message received was:
Unfortunately your submission Responsive Parallax Onepage Template 2014 isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/
Thanks for your submission! - The Envato Marketplaces Team
Questions? See our Knowledgebase and Support Center at http://support.envato.com
P.S. For your reference, here are the details from your submission.
Responsive Parallax Onepage Template 2014
Make is a fully Responsive Parallax Onepage and retina ready for corporate, agency, nonprofit, freelancer or general business. It’s built with Bootstrap and well coded so very easy to edit and change things. You can modify layout, styling, colors directly from within the backend.
Simplex is a perfect theme for a variety of uses from blogs to personal or business portfolios.
Please help. That need to change in my theme. This is my first theme. My theme:
color, multi, onepage, parallax, responsive, template
any help please ?
Your website is ok, but need some improvements.
Try another combination of fonts. I recommend you: Raleway + Open Sans.
Color Palette. Now you have 3 colors. Orange, Yellow and Dark orange. I recommend to keep only the Orange.
To many sections with orange background. Keep the balance between orange, white and dark.
On the sections with orange and dark background make titles white and paragraphs withe with opacity 0.6
1. Logo: Keep only the Simplex. Remove the shadow, and the slogan.
2. Header will look much better on white background
3. Yes, we create Creative Solutions. Here you need to align correctly the text. Also try to align vertical middle.
4. Who we are? Replace with different people images. Images should have the dimension like the hover content box
5. Portfolio: Add different images. You can find nice images here: http://creattica.com/
6. Our CLIENTS: make from hexagon to rectangle. Add some logos.
7. Our Latest Posts: Add different images. Margin between image and the text are too big. Add Read more button after the paragraph
8. Contact Us: Repair the text alignment
9. Contact form: If you want to keep the background orange, make the inputs white, and the Send Message button white.
Thank you very much .. I will work with many of the changes on the theme and send again
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
Spacing, hierarchy, typography and color theory all need serious work.
Additional using the a same image in each item looks bad.