44 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
erikdiamond says

I really like the website found at http://www.stevenfurtick.com.

It is a responsive blog built on WordPress and enables someone to schedule posts, sync with Twitter, keep archives, and attach resources to post. I like how the grid is set up based on different size of height and width of images, quotes, status. But the size of twitter message will be fixed.

I am looking for one with customizable header with my own header and ‘announcement feature”.

The nearest WordPress theme available on themeforest is “extragrid” but is not exactly what I am looking for based on above website.

22 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
LiquidServe says
Every post image has element.style { position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px; -webkit-transform: translate3d(284px, 960px, 0px); } attached which is modified dynamically to position the posts…. I think this is calculated by an algo inside a javascript. You might wanna scroll through the resources of this site to find it.

Hope this helps!

44 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
erikdiamond says

Thank you LiquidServe,

I am sorry but I am not an expert designer yet. I was just wondering if someone could build a theme like that. It could be hot product today.

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

Hey! We’re interested here. Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [com] and will be glad to accommodate you.

Hoping to hear from you!

Thanks…:)

27 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
samuelthan says

Hi, I’m interested to help you out. I’m available to discuss more of the details with you, you can email me via my profile. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by