- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
I am searching for a quick advice if possible….
I accidentally deleted a product from a magento e-store, how can I quickly restore it without restoring the entire database backup? There are 2100 products, I only need the product with id=1 restored…
Any idea of how I can do that? Any Magento extension or something?
There is TrashCan.. but it wont work if you deleted the product already
Would have suggested something like
mysqldump --databases X --tables Y --where="product_id = 1" but since Magento has a complex database architecture, product info is spread across many tables. So its only going to introduce more problems.
If it’s just one product, then save yourself a million headaches and just create it again from scratch. It’ll only take 2 minutes. Fussing with DB diffs is going to wreck your week.