905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
unchartedrealms says

Hello. Does anyone have ideas on a Wordpress plugin that could serve 2x size images to retina display devices. I can do it manually through CSS media query but I have no idea where to start for images from Wordpress cms. Everything looks blurry on the new iPad. I bet this would be a huge seller. Maybe it needs to be more than a pluggin like integrated into the theme itself.

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

It’s probably to early for this, but soon there will be huge demand for “Retina” themes.. so take your chances everyone :)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

I believe I saw somewhere that because individual pixels cannot be seen, you could simply add black pixels in the “blanks” so without ruining image quality you can upscale for the new iPad.

by
by
by
by
by
by