2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Liladesbois says

I purchased the theme yesterday. I am sure it will all good great in the end but for now I am struggling with “making it happen” part. I can’t find any tutorial for this theme :-( That is one thing I did not check before buying it …

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated !

1 post One that produces designs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
PixelGrapes says

Hi. There is documentation with illustrations and demo content. If you need help just send me a message. I’m probably the best person to help you ;)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Liladesbois says

Thank you for replying to me (doing the happy dance !) . I am 200% sure that you are the best person to help me ! I do need a bit more info. I created my site with an other theme (came in WP ) and then purchased yours and installed it. Now, that I have the documentation and the demo content, I installed the Wordpress tool to import the demo.xml. But then I got a page asking me to choose which admin I want to use : mine or create a new one . I did not do a thing and quit the page. Quetion : If I use my current admin will it overwrite my site since I can have only one menu navigation? Should I create a new one? But then how do I use the demo to adapt my old site if it is on 2 admins?? I hope I am clear enough in my explanation since first I am French and english is my second language and 2 I am not a tech person… But I am willing to understand and make it work without losing all my previous work (I think I will have a nervous breakdown if it happens!!! Seriously ! Thank you for all your help.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Liladesbois, you might want to try and interact directly with eggbit here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

For future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by