• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Indonesia
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says

Hi all, how are you today? I’m currently build a new theme that I planned to sell here, so I make and submit the HTML version first, but maybe it’s not good enough as it was hard rejected.. so then I want to know from you all’s perspective what details do I miss and what aspects to improve? anyone may review my design :grin:

293 posts
  • Indonesia
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says

Anyone? even just one line of your feedback will be much appreciated, many thanks ;)

100 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Speed730 says

hi, make the nivo slider buttons more visible it’s hard to see on bright images

100 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Speed730 says

i don’t think the close button is good idea on slider and footer, because when u close it’s gone and how u can get it back! if you cant to use this just keep the toggle button and change it’s arrow to up and down because like this it’s looks like reload :)

293 posts
  • Indonesia
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says
hi, make the nivo slider buttons more visible it’s hard to see on bright images

Oh I see.. haven’t change the default graphic set elements I got from nivo slider

i don’t think the close button is good idea on slider and footer, because when u close it’s gone and how u can get it back! if you cant to use this just keep the toggle button and change it’s arrow to up and down because like this it’s looks like reload

actually when you close the panel, a menu bar at the bottom of page will appear so you can get it back again.. but yes, so unnecessary feature I’ve made :D

Thanks for your feedback, Speed730 ;)

1141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
KarmaThemes says

Heya!

I’ve been wondering as well how I get those closed tabs back – maybe you can state that some more? Cause it’s a pretty cool feature! Altho I don’t think it’s neccessary to be able to remove all the tabs that are on the page. I don’t quite get why people should even consider toggling the content when there’s only content and footer.

I think the text shadow is a bit too harsh on the darker grey background. And I think the buttons should act the opposite so it looks as if it goes down when hovering. Now I feel like my cursor is a magnet and attracts the button. Maybe more margin on the Sample Pages » Panel Options » Single Panel Full Width. And might look good to add some 1px white line above the seperating shadow to add more depth. And maybe more font-size on the tabs titles.

I really fancy that blog picture overlap :) I like your new avatar! So pinkey!

Anyways, hope I could help,
Greetings,
GC

293 posts
  • Indonesia
  • Exclusive Author
amatyr4n says
Heya!

I’ve been wondering as well how I get those closed tabs back – maybe you can state that some more? Cause it’s a pretty cool feature! Altho I don’t think it’s neccessary to be able to remove all the tabs that are on the page. I don’t quite get why people should even consider toggling the content when there’s only content and footer.

I think the text shadow is a bit too harsh on the darker grey background. And I think the buttons should act the opposite so it looks as if it goes down when hovering. Now I feel like my cursor is a magnet and attracts the button. Maybe more margin on the Sample Pages » Panel Options » Single Panel Full Width. And might look good to add some 1px white line above the seperating shadow to add more depth. And maybe more font-size on the tabs titles.

I really fancy that blog picture overlap :) I like your new avatar! So pinkey!

Anyways, hope I could help,
Greetings,
GC

Yeah I agree about the close and toggle, it’s only cool but sooooo unnecessary in real use… ha ha this make me think again why do I make these features.. :D

There is no magnet from any kind of steel in your cursor, it’s me that set the wrong behavior to the buttons, but hey thanks for suggestion, now I’ve fixed it..

Finally somebody notice my new avatar, wow.. yes I love pink.. umm.. no, actually, I like light-red.. err.. magenta :D

by
by
by
by
by
by