144 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
nahkaorava says
It depends on what time yo have uploaded your track, just one queue for all tracks no matter whose.
Okay, good to know that! Thanks, mate!
5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
SonicLetters says

Don’t wait for the review process, make music then upload it constantly, if you make a track and then wait for that to be reviewed and only after that start another track you will loose momentum and that’s bad. The que is moving, don’t worry about the line, let the reviewers worry about that you just do your thing and make music. Cheers!

That is SO true!)

63 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
TerriMatheson says

I just uploaded my first track, and I was wondering if it would be best to wait until it was approved/rejected before uploading another in case there is an issue with my submission. Is there any reason to wait, or should I go ahead and upload more music?

Thanks!

686 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Maybe Envato should hire more review staff to keep up with the increasing number of uploads.

2014 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

I guess it’s a seasonal issue. For sure they have too much at the moment, but in other seasons there are much less uploads. @TerriMatheson: I woudl upload otehr tracks too. The worst that can happen is, that they reject it. Then you could improve those and try it again or not? More recjections = more learning.

327 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TimOstanin says

ADG3studios best reviewer ;)

+1

1560 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

+1

I wouldn’t pick a best reviewer guys, you want all the reviewers on your side!

2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

+1
I wouldn’t pick a best reviewer guys, you want all the reviewers on your side!

Actually, you shouldn’t want any reviewer to be on your side, but instead to take side of quality and usability of the submitted items. I do get an unjustifiable rejection from time to time (because I upload a lot :D ) but 99% of all of rejections I’ve got actually made me improve because I’ve learned new stuff and got my mind opened for the stuff I didn’t see before or never thought about considering them.

That said, I must also add that all the three AJ reviewers I usually get reviewed by are doing their best. It would bring great injustice if you pick only one of them, as they are all very good at what they do.

On the topic of recruiting additional reviewers: I don’t think that’s actually an easy task. And probably even not necessary (yet). I remember way longer queues from just a few months ago; it’s not that bad at all right now. Also, I get this idea from time to time that it’d be a nice thing to work as a reviewer for sound effects here on AJ… But then I instantly think from the other angle – it’s a very hard task and a very responsible one as well, to be a reviewer. You should think from the reviewer’s side of things as well before calling out or picking out any of the reviewers ;)

Ah, lengthy post, as usual. I should stop posting this much and get back to creating sfx :D

79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Mazuza says

8 days in line…

193 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
WebRa says

Don’t wait for the review process, make music then upload it constantly, if you make a track and then wait for that to be reviewed and only after that start another track you will loose momentum and that’s bad. The que is moving, don’t worry about the line, let the reviewers worry about that you just do your thing and make music. Cheers!
+1 :)
by
by
by
by
by
by