632 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve also noticed that long review lines = less sales… which means that there must be an increase in song submissions. There are tons of new songs everyday. Also there’s been an explosion of new authors, the volume is really increasing.

Must be tough on the reviewers though. Personally I’m pulling out for now, saving my songs for the next season, with christmas round the corner we’re all about to see a drought in sales during the holidays…

129 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

I think a review of instrumentals became very severe, go to the last detail, a very good instrumental I refused. I know very well what kind of quality they have my instrumentals, but this crosses all boundaries, I waited 9 days for me instrumental be reviewed to reject it because of some little trinket, I’m not a rookie.

I think this will decrease our sales, wait 7 days to review it is very slow …. If you start regularly from 1 December to upload new compositions, we will be able to upload up to 23 December, everything else goes into the next month, which reduced sales for the month – December

by
by
by
by
by
by