1293 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

I’m still quite curious to know what happened to the review team all of a sudden. I have searched the forums and all but could not see a post or thread that could tell us why there is a slow down. Can any of the staff members shed some light on this? It would make our wait more easier :)

New items are coming out! I’m worry to see threads about too many new items in the homepage and not enough HP exposure from now on ;)

Just wait a few more hours :)

4334 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs!

It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D

858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs! It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D

haha, but come on, Its not like Envato has only 3 or 4 reviewers, does it? (That would definitely be a shocker :p )

654 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs! It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D
haha, but come on, Its not like Envato has only 3 or 4 reviewers, does it? (That would definitely be a shocker :p )

There are only 2/3 who work on TF items – Ivor, Kailoon and Japh (not sure if he still does) so yes they have 2 reviewers but they were hiring for more.

858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

There are only 2/3 who work on TF items – Ivor, Kailoon and Japh (not sure if he still does) so yes they have 2 reviewers but they were hiring for more.

That is a shocker O.o .
I knew about Kailoon, but none of the rest.

by
by
by
by
by
by