• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
+1 more
ImanGM says

I’m still quite curious to know what happened to the review team all of a sudden. I have searched the forums and all but could not see a post or thread that could tell us why there is a slow down. Can any of the staff members shed some light on this? It would make our wait more easier :)

New items are coming out! I’m worry to see threads about too many new items in the homepage and not enough HP exposure from now on ;)

Just wait a few more hours :)

4152 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs!

It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D

807 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Philippines
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs! It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D

haha, but come on, Its not like Envato has only 3 or 4 reviewers, does it? (That would definitely be a shocker :p )

508 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
Gareth_Gillman says

Be patient guys, reviewers are human as well ( yeah, it was a shock for me too when I first found out ) and they have their needs! It’s funny that authors always complain about the lack of exposure, now they complain about too much exposure! :D:D:D:D
haha, but come on, Its not like Envato has only 3 or 4 reviewers, does it? (That would definitely be a shocker :p )

There are only 2/3 who work on TF items – Ivor, Kailoon and Japh (not sure if he still does) so yes they have 2 reviewers but they were hiring for more.

807 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Philippines
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

There are only 2/3 who work on TF items – Ivor, Kailoon and Japh (not sure if he still does) so yes they have 2 reviewers but they were hiring for more.

That is a shocker O.o .
I knew about Kailoon, but none of the rest.

by
by
by
by
by
by