I don’t really have much experience with submitting items for sale on themeforest. was just curious how the review Queues work here on the marketplace so I created this thread.
I submitted a new item 4 days ago and 100+ items have been accepted on the marketplace since then while my item is still stuck on the same bar completion percentage. I am aware that the review bar was buggy tho not sure if it is fixed now
so how does the queue work is it on a first submission basis or just random?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Seems to be around 4 days these days yeh. I think the queue is not random