One of my items is in 1st position since 4 days now… is this normal? cause usually in around 2-3 days the queue is ended… but now seems to be stopped.
Does to other author decrase the number or we are all stucked? thanks
It is now 2:30 a.m. and a weekend in Australia.
That could be the reason for the stoppage.
but it’s 4 days in 1st position, not only today…
Did you see this post?: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/your-fastest-longest-review-process-/50737
oh thanks, didn’t notice it… someone can close this double post
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Don’t worry andre28. I believe that you will soon get a message from a reviewer, like: your item has been accepted. Just relax and have a nice weekend / tomorrow will be quite nice weather in Italy
ahah thanks alchymista…
i guess my anxiety for my thesis is reflected here on gr hope everything will go well..