844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Why i do not find the same Reviewer each time i submit my item or previously rejected item.

I repeat

Why i do not find the same Reviewer each time i submit my item or previously rejected item.

Here how can I talk to my reviewer ? Yes i am rejected again. And this time i rejected so fast.

You know friends within 4-5 hours i rejected after submitting my file. Now this time problem is i

have a good feelings and bad feelings about my rejection. Good feelings is this time it saves my

time and bad feeling is i think my last reviewer do not review my item carefully ( just guess

please don’t mind ) My last reviewer is ( ) So that’s why i want to talk to my last

reviewer and my previous reviewer ( )

My item was 20 Floral Vintage Buttons. I do not add any last updated image here; because i am going to

add my last updated image in my item discussion forum. Thank you.

Please Help :crying: :crying:

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

I will contact you shortly via your profile, please remember to use the Item Description thread for posts like this in the future.

Thanks!

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
I will contact you shortly via your profile, please remember to use the Item Description thread for posts like this in the future.

Oh no….. :shocked: why you blocked my thread; it’s not so bad. I just wanted to talk to you.

Now what can i do ? I do not add this thread in item discussion forum because one of my

question is why i do not find my last reviewer when i resubmit my files. At list tell me what

should i do now. I already reply your message what you send me. Thank you for quick reply.

1615 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Leave this thread for now, matters like this is mor suitable for support than the forums. I took on this matter since you requested my opinion and help, this is also why I flagged the post.

I’ve replied to your message with further information.

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
Leave this thread for now, matters like this is mor suitable for support than the forums. I took on this matter since you requested my opinion and help, this is also why I flagged the post. I’ve replied to your message with further information.

Thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by