17 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
crew55design says

Hi, Is there any chance to one revewer finish his work? We have problem when one reviewer told us to fix something and after we done that, second reviewer wants something elese to be fixed, after that third reviewer think different…It can be repeated several times for one project…

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Hi, Is there any chance to one revewer finish his work? We have problem when one reviewer told us to fix something and after we done that, second reviewer wants something elese to be fixed, after that third reviewer think different…It can be repeated several times for one project…

If you show us your item we can better understand your issue and we may help you.

118 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
nutzumi says

:| I’ve been in that situation before. the first reviewer said “Everything is great just one small issue the preview image need to be 590px wide.” so I fix it and then another reviewer soft rejected again with one paragraph about what need to be fix in my design. :shocked: haha

I think if I make the right size preview image size, it would get approve no fix anything at all lol.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
afrojazad says

I also facing same problem

119 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
graphart1 says

Hello, thank you crew55Design for posting this interessting thread ! We faced the same fact before posting our first and third item … But after a moment we can say that you will get used by the time posting a good looking and quality classed items, so participating for cleaning the ENVATO marketplaces. You will go native with this ;) don’t worry !

by
by
by
by
by
by