A few vectors were reviewed later last night and more today…happy some of mine got accepted!
I know it’s tough, but hold tight and someone will get to your files!
The reviewers are doing a great job, i had my file reviewed and accepted in under 48 hours which i think is great – with 3 reviewers they’re doing an excellent job to manage a large number of files and requests,
While us Authors love to think that the Reviewers are superhuman – they do infact live normal lives!
But, all jokes aside you guys are doing well with what ever circumstances your under.
Though, it would be good to hire one reviewer from each world region as so to speak: Oceania/Asia Europe/Russia Americas/Canada/Etc
Then basically in theory you’d have reviewers available nearly 24/7…
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Amanda and Scott: US (GMT-6 / -9 area) Me: Netherlands (GMT+1) Kailoon: Asia (GMT + a lot)
Here’s the issue though, for instance, I have exams now. That means I am out of rotation and the others cover for me.