• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Okay I’m fuming now. THEMEFOREST IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE . GET SOME NEW REVIEWERS . I’ve updated 3 times and you still reject me. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM .

[Edited] I wasn’t his reviewer 10 days ago. The item is approved now.

---

@Dan Unfortunately if the design is simplistic/generic + it has typographic or aesthetic issues we can’t do much, remember it isn’t our job to tell authors how to design they’re files. We usually provide a lot of constructive feedback you can ask some of your peers here in the forums.

Raluk has a nice design concept and quite a few interesting design details (heading separators, patterns, etc) but the problem here isn’t its design but the overall layout instead, we have plenty themes with the same concept and yours needs more work. I’d say is 80% done. Submit a ticket and I will help you some more — OR — resubmit and I will soft-reject with more specific feedback.

I wasn’t your first reviewer BTW .

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Don’t get me wrong, i get you, it is mind blowing how much work would it be to “educate” authors… but frustration that rejected authors get is destructive, but yes i agree it is the only way.

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Don’t get me wrong, i get you, it is mind blowing how much work would it be to “educate” authors… but frustration that rejected authors get is destructive, but yes i agree it is the only way.

“Destructive” is a harsh word and this is under no circumstances our intention, take rejections as an opportunity to learn and improve.

We usually provide a lot of constructive feedback, we also reconsider rejections, help authors via support, etc. Is easy for you to start a thread to criticize us but you don’t see what we actually do for all of you. :)

FYI OP ’s item has been approved by Kailoon.

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
Anps says

As i sad i get that and i saw the light in the end :) since items by rejections get improved and everynow and then i compare 1 vesrion and aproved one and its amazing difference.

But i just sad that some authors that get rejected many times with always generic answer can get very for the lack of the better word “depresed”.

But anyway we all lov ya guys :):P

1426 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
+10 more
kailoon Reviewer says

Yup, I am the reviewer for this item. I think Luke did an awesome job and being patient with the rejections. This is his first item on TF, so, he might not get used to TF standards yet. However, after a few round of improvements, it is approved now and it has 2 sales already :)

Welcome to ThemeForest Luke! And good luck! :)

1364 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Grrr just one more and were off the home page :P kailoon, i hate you, but love you but again hate you and again love you and so ooooon :P:D A lil joke ;)

Congratz mate… as i sad light shinesin the end :) and may users throw sales at you like crazy :P

huh i feel poethic today :P

by
by
by
by
by
by