2206 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hello all not ranting or anything just would like to know why there is no reviewing going on? I thought that the market places operate 24/7.

This is the 3rd weekend that no files got reviewed. So whatever gets put on the front page on friday has 3 days of glory which i think is not fair to other authors files during a normal week where files are gone off the front page in a day.

Not trying to complain but why is envato not hire more reviewers for the weekend only if the 3 main reviewers are off on the weekend.

Most marketplaces run 24/7 and i think not having new files added to the front page for 3 days can effect the marketplace and author income.

If there is specific times of reviewing we all should know about the times so we can upload our files accordingly.

Any thoughts on this one?

Cheers

Lester

4678 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

If reviewers worked on the weekend, then people would complain that their item was approved on a weekend and not get enough traffic.. so you can’t win ;)

What’s wrong with the review times anyways, a few weeks ago when I uploaded something it only took 3 days, that’s not long at all. A couple years ago it was taking more than 2 weeks, anything under a week’s wait is good I think considering how many items are being uploaded everyday.

2206 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey there

I am not complaining just asking if the review schedules have changed or they are doing something different than before.

Cheers

Lester

255 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
PersianArt says

but before that review process was very more speedy than this days (maybe 2 days) while themeforest add another reviewer, isn’t it?

83 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Markic says

Does anyone here have these issues:

1. Progress bar starts at 15%, then it drops to 5%, then it raises to 40%, then it drops to 20% and so on…

2. When sending a theme for a review, after 24-48h I get a daily proofing digest and my submission is labeled as soft rejected. However, progress bar keeps going. A few days later I get official message from the reviewer that it was soft rejected…

Wierd, huh?

68 posts
TitanThemes says

Since there are complaints both for review process is too fast and review process too slow, why not let the authors decide when their newly approved themes get published that way they can control which ever time they want their theme to be public. It is a win win situation for complainants.

430 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
NCDesigner says

a question staff, why my processing too slow, my template .psd don’t accepted sell or approved? I have 55% processing 3 days, thanks regards.

1316 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Since there are complaints both for review process is too fast and review process too slow, why not let the authors decide when their newly approved themes get published that way they can control which ever time they want their theme to be public. It is a win win situation for complainants.

This way all the new items will come on homepage on Mondays and all other days there is no new item :)

a question staff, why my processing too slow, my template .psd don’t accepted sell or approved? I have 55% processing 3 days, thanks regards.

It may takes up to 7 days. You should wait and reviewers will check items one by one :)

430 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
NCDesigner says

Many thanks ImanGM :) I wait then ;)

by
by
by
by
by