• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pebas says

Hi,

We really need some opinion from colleagues about recent small web project. Actually that will be small application which will provide easier communication between clients and designers. We still working on fully support for mobile/tablet devices but desktop is around 95% done.

Check please:

http://reviserr.com

Please be free to register (if you can use TF usernames so we can provide you full access) and add suggestion about UI/UX, bugs maybe, what do you think overall etc.

Any help at this stage will be really appreciated.

Thanks! :)

900 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

The first suggestion is that you write something about the project on that landing page. Provide some screenshot and ideally some video, people don’t like to just dive into unknown things especially when they are asked to upload something, they must feel secured and safe and unknown is the opposite. Even in the public beta.

227 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pebas says

^ If I add video, image, content, explanation or any instruction how it works I can’t get valuable/clear feedback how it is UI/UX actually. :)

If you need to upload image (JPG/PNG) there is no way that application can harm you, only you can harm application. :)

Thanks, appreciate any suggestion. (by the way full access provided @aleluja)

5072 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Australia says

I tried to access via iPad, and like @aleluja stated, without some explanation I couldnt figure out what it was or what it does, because it doesnt work on ipad.

So from a UX point of view ( I now you stated mobile dev is still under way ) but with no pointer to what it is , does function or instruction it fails for me. However , not tested on desktop machine.

Good Luck

415 posts here for love
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
nCrafts says

Agreed. I wouldn’t upload any file to a website which does not clearly state its intention. It’s not about harm. It’s about privacy.

227 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pebas says

^ OK Here is little explanation what is it. :)

Reviserr is small web application which help clients and designer to finish their design projects faster.

It simple help all clients and their designers to avoid any misunderstanding in communication in only three steps, upload, add notes and send, simple like that. Clients can send valuable and clear image based feedback to designer for revision at light speed.

And that is it, for screenshots or video I really think it is not necessary cause there is only few pages (3 all togheter) but if anyone insist I can add screenshots and video too. :)

Thanks for feedback, appreciate it!

(also if you leave feedback here and registered there please leave username you use for register there so I can provide full access to you)

8112 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

interesting concept.

when I clicked edit I would have liked to be able to draw over the image, just basic pen and a couple of colours would suffice…

also, being able to choose colour for the box would be nice rather than cycling through random selection… someone might want to use green for good stuff and red for bad stuff… would be easier to select from a palette below the buttons…?

I think with things like dropbox and skype apps like this aren’t really needed but happy to be proved wrong :)

hope that helps

227 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pebas says

^ Thanks, good suggestions. :) (main point is to keep it simple, so simple that you can taste it :) without to much options)

BTW C’mon you can’t do this with skype or dropbox. :P Idea is to avoid using paint, photoshop, draw tools etc…so you can send feedback from cafe, airport etc. you do not need to be stucked beside PC all day to provide feedback to your designer (if you are project UI/UX manager for example). Anyway all critiques appreciated really. Thanks a lot!

I suppose you used MSFX username there (full access granted so when you have time…) :)

900 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

If you need to upload image (JPG/PNG) there is no way that application can harm you, only you can harm application. :)

Tell that to psychology of the human race :P

You should consider at least putting a small button that pops up a video with the things explained with describing what is the problem and how this site can solve the problem and benefit to the user with some screencasts.

And +1 for drawing, just a pen, nothing more, for marking an area for example.

And thanks for the full access :)

by
by
by
by
by
by