189 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
mbudm says

Hey everyone,

I recently had a crack at a WP theme, but I reckon i got way to much into developer mode and so neglected design (See thread here).

So I’ve taken a step back and jumped onto a different project – a professional artist site – to freshen up and get my design hat fitting again. I’ll submit this one as a PSD template before I go into WP.

Anyway I’m almost there – just a few more minor page templates to do, so it would be really great to get feedback now, before I submit and while I’m still fairly fresh and flexible about the design.

So far it’s a home page with 2 banner variations, an index page and a detail page. http://themes.mbudm.com/art/

A couple of other admin Q’s:

- would you change all the text to be lorem ipsum/about the template or do you think pseudo realistic copy helps buyers get it more?

- hover states, I’m using the hand cursor, do you think it’s necessary to show all potential hover states or does that just confuse buyers?

Thanks,

Steve

189 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
mbudm says

Bueller?

Thumbs up/Thumbs down responses welcomed ;-)

48 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
simplesphere says

I would advise you to review your typography, font color, size and white spaces :-)

189 posts
+3 more
mbudm says

I would advise you to review your typography, font color, size and white spaces :-)

Thanks, been a bit busy but definitely looking into a font change and the vertical spacing/sizing

by
by
by
by
by
by