8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
elbalazo says

I want to find a flyout info box script like RGA has on their Work page. Go to: http://www.rga.com/large.html > Go to ‘Work’, and rollover one of the client logos. How’d they do that? Know what script it is? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

3072 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

why is that so complicated? :) it’s plain flash – on rollover they show/move that mini-panel with the preloaded text… -flash actionscript

8 posts
elbalazo says

No, there is definitely mathematical programming involved. Check out how the flyout box’s speed decays & bounces as it opens.

3072 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

maybe we are not talking about the same thing… i see only a text field that shows when you roll over on a logo… you think that is more complicated than this ? play a little with the menu… :P

8 posts
elbalazo says

I’m not sure. The example that you gave me wasn’t right though (thanks all the same though). The effect I am talking about is on the ‘Work’ page. When you roll over a logo, a flyout box with some info comes out.

3072 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

ok.. then believe me.. that motion it’s calculated by some standard functions from actionscript… they are called Tweens… and you can use the default ones – with settings as delay, speed .. or you can others that you can find on the internet such as Tweener.. where you have a much bigger list of motion curves… tweener transition types

8 posts
elbalazo says

Thanks. I have never dealt with AS2 /3 tweens, only mathematical motion tweens. I’ll check this out. Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by