I get the following error when I try to activate the Widget Data – Setting Import/Export Plugin version 1.1 on my site. I’m using Bluehost.com to host my page and I believe I have the latest PHP version installed.
Not sure what to do to fix??
“Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home3/pbcbruns/public_html/wp-content/plugins/widget-settings-importexport/widget-data.php on line 49
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester