179 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RalphSd says

It is a very broad question!

I grew up listening to Iron Maiden…and Metallica…the nostalgia evey song of them has such memories of my early teenage years!

Then My style chifted to Death Metal and been a huge fan of Children of Bodom, I was the lead guitarist in a local band.

Then my style became more progressive…and I started listening to Dream Theater, Symphony X and Opeth….After that phase I started listening to some Steve Vai, Satriani.

And now I maintained the last phase with some oldies and soft rock :D

Ill only listen to death metal again if I want to refresh some old memories, cant stand the growling/screeching anymore! hehe
Something you reminds me of me, me all the same, except that I have not played in a local group, but plan to do so soon ;)

Nice! Well if you have an opportunity then surely go for it! I stopped because nothing other than wasting time came out of it, or at least thats how it is in Lebanon. We used to earn 100$ per gig and that is divided by 6 :P. And that is the average wage per gig in Lebanon. We really had/have a bad Metal scene over here + People over here will regard you as Satan Worshipers :D hehe..

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

A huge prog metal fan here but my favorite band is Dream Theater.

Currently listening: Sonata Arctica, Nightwish (only w/ Tarja), Tarja Turunen (Act 1), Stratovarius, Opeth, Symphony X, Hammerfall, Seventh Wonder.

169 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Neon_Music says

A huge prog metal fan here but my favorite band is Dream Theater. Currently listening: Sonata Arctica, Nightwish (only w/ Tarja), Tarja Turunen (Act 1), Stratovarius, Opeth, Symphony X, Hammerfall, Seventh Wonder.

I recently started listening to Stratovarius, I really liked them ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by