• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
QwibbleDesigns says

Hey guys,

I’m currently converting a theme that users Rockwell for headings to html/css. I’ve searched around to find if I can use Rockwell with things such as Cufon and font-face but had no luck. I’d imagine its a no, but then I see sites like this that do so.

Can anyone confirm on this?

My backup would be to have a font stack with Rockwell first, and use font-face to give a decent fall-back, like Museo Slab since that’s the closest free font I can find to Rockwell. Is this the best alternative?

3193 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
Hey guys,

I’m currently converting a theme that users Rockwell for headings to html/css. I’ve searched around to find if I can use Rockwell with things such as Cufon and font-face but had no luck. I’d imagine its a no, but then I see sites like this that do so.

Can anyone confirm on this?

My backup would be to have a font stack with Rockwell first, and use font-face to give a decent fall-back, like Museo Slab since that’s the closest free font I can find to Rockwell. Is this the best alternative?

rockwell is a Microsoft font you should find all the info here I think that’ll tell you every thing you need

by
by
by
by
by
by