4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
motty27 says

Hi Yesterday I purchased the RockWell Word Press theme and am struggling with a couple of things, that don’t seem to be in the supporting documentation…i’m only just starting out with wordpress…....

1) I am using the theme for my design portfolio, so will have different category view type pages for each type of design (e.g. press, web, emarketing etc). I have managed to chose a category layout style (which will be 2 or 3 column design) – however, is there anyway I can get these category view style pages to have a left hand side bar??? Or is there a way of setting up a page with the side bar and putting some code in the page so it shows the category view /posts??

2) Not sure what to do with the slider…its mentioning a grid info – I have loaded 2 slider images 940×470, however the end result is little square images stacked on top of each other (rather than side by side), with the full size images below them stacked on top of each other, then a load of random numbers. http://www.jomotteram.co.uk/

3) I want 3 images (plus title and text) and descriptions under the slider, each with the services I offer, however, I have managed to get the info on there, by putting some code in a text widget and placing them into the home widgets (1-3), however the end result is that they are just placed on top of each other – not side by side with neat formatting.

Any help much appreciated

motty27

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Either contact the author or hire a freelancer

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
motty27 says

Theme Forest is the author??

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Theme Forest is the author??

...no. Themeforst sells authors items. http://themeforest.net/user/freshface is the author

by
by
by
by
by
by