140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
za says

Greetings Theme Forest,

I’ve recently been messing around with the Massive Press word press theme. One thing I can’t get working although I’ve tried 7-8 techniques is to get rounded corners working with the main post feed and the sidebar. I’d imagine for the seasoned word press hacker this wouldn’t be too hard and I’m willing to pay via Paypal to get it done. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP a demo of the theme is available http://www.massivepress.com/ Its also free under GNU so I’m not breaking any rules asking for help on this :)

140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
za says

Please contact me via my profile page and let me know your rate.

140 posts
za says

Never mind on a deadline went ahead and figured it out myself ;0

by
by
by
by
by
by