289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says
rtofvnt said
Tim … I don’t think it will work. Don’t waste your key words. You see – that google stuff is when people searching for Royalty Free music thourgh google. When someone’s is on AJ he knows this is site with that kind of material – wan’t be looking for royalty free – rather some other keywords. The stuff you are talking about is if i.e. you’ve got 1000’s of sites and start linking to AJ with keyword “royalty free music” then yes – AJ site will go up in search results. Regards – Matt.

OMG … I think I’ve got subject wrong.

429 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

+1! We should form a legion of authors to somehow get AJ at the top when searching royalty free music, I think that would boost sales by an insane margin!

262 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
W3llm4n says

+1 I really agree with Tim!

201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says
W3llm4n said

+100 for Tim,it must make sense.

201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
simonleng says
W3llm4n said

+100 for Tim,it must make sense.

139 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abir187 says

the data speaks for itself really, nice one :)

2666 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Thanks for putting that together, Tim. :) We considered what you were saying when we optimized SEO across all the marketplaces earlier this year. I don’t remember the exact reason why, but I recall the person responsible for optimizing page titles decided against what you were saying as the page title(s) you see now offered some other ranking benefits. Rest-assured, we continually monitor our SEO to ensure we’re doing everything we can to promote all our marketplaces, so I’ll be glad to re-iterate this point when it comes time to review our SEO again. Just know that improvements to our SEO have already dramatically helped drive more traffic to AudioJungle, we’re popular more than ever as you can probably tell by the Popular Items/Author charts. :)

135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
biala says

+1 for the person responsible for optimizing :)

It is better to be on the first or second page for less popular search phrase than to be on the 10 – 11 page of a very popular phrase!

by
by
by
by
by
by