371 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
saptarang says

I’m was updating images and buttons for my profile and found that RSS feed link is not working. Is it just me or link is broken?

371 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
saptarang says

Can anyone please confirm? I already requested for staff reply but still no reply :(

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

Hi Saptarang,

I’ll get someone to look into this for you. If you have any other details feel free to contact Support with a screenshot.

371 posts
+3 more
saptarang says

Hi Saptarang, I’ll get someone to look into this for you. If you have any other details feel free to contact Support with a screenshot.

Thank you Carmen :)

371 posts
+3 more
saptarang says

Hi Saptarang, I’ll get someone to look into this for you. If you have any other details feel free to contact Support with a screenshot.

Hi Carmen, any update? When it will be fixed?

35 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
marketopia says

Hi Carmen, any update? When it will be fixed?

Seems like Author RSS feed link doesn’t work.

by
by
by
by
by
by