no-thumbnail
indiastonecreative Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
indiastonecreative says

I am trying to set up an RSS feed so people can subscribe to my website. My theme “The City” has a built-in RSS widget that displays my site’s RSS links and can be seen on this page:

http://nashvillegreenmag.com/category/environmental-sustainability-nashville/

The issue is that when someone tries to subscribe, it’s saying that feed URL cannot be authenticated. Ive read all about how RSS feeds work so I think my URL should be okay. Is there something else inside Wordpress I need to do?

http://nashvillegreenmag.com/feed/

Please help! This issue is too simple to spend so much time on!!!

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi indiastonecreative, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for this item, if offered, can be found here.

Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

no-thumbnail
3 posts
indiastonecreative says

Hi Dzinc. Thanks for your quick reply! I actually tried to go there first, however I was unable to post anything because you must be registered, but I cannot register because I don’t know my product code. I guess this is something I would have gotten at the time I downloaded the theme? I’m not sure how to contact anyone to figure out what my code is (without logging in), so in the mean time I’m not able to interact with that site. :( Why is this so hard (boohoo hooo.)

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi again indiastonecreative, please take a moment to follow the steps from the visual guide below. It will help you to successfully obtain the relevant item purchase code.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

no-thumbnail
3 posts
indiastonecreative says

Thank you Dzinc. I was able to find the code, however NOW I’m only seeing one of the themes I’ve downloaded. The theme I need a code for doesn’t seem to be in my download history. Not sure why. It’s WP City News Responsive Theme http://themeforest.net/item/city-news-responsive-wordpress-theme/4741655

by
by
by
by
by
by