poor customers, they should be afraid with this angry authors. :D

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Paul_Ferrie says

There seems to have been a few of these customer brought to light on here this week. lol

4140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
btw.. the story of the dude putting his finger in a dyke (wrong expression I guess) or dam is told everywhere around the world. Except over here.. It probably has something to do with the flood of 1943 and the insurance company of the dude. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya!
I always twist my stuff make some cynical hummer (MSFX start to be very sensitive so I drop him of my list ) .

But I think the kid story is only legend by Swedish author Selma Lagerlöf

1173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
There seems to have been a few of these customer brought to light on here this week. lol

Yeh it’s called a bandwagon and for some reason ppl can’t wait to jump on. It seems to happen in waves of the same types of threads. IMO this all looks a bit smelly from a marketing point of view.

279 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
FonZ says
btw.. the story of the dude putting his finger in a dyke (wrong expression I guess) or dam is told everywhere around the world. Except over here.. It probably has something to do with the flood of 1943 and the insurance company of the dude. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya!
I always twist my stuff make some cynical hummer (MSFX start to be very sensitive so I drop him of my list ) . But I think the kid story is only legend by Swedish author Selma Lagerlöf

Then Selma did a good job! There’s an actual place you can go over here with a little statue etc. Busloads go there.

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
I always twist my stuff make some cynical hummer (MSFX start to be very sensitive so I drop him of my list ) . But I think the kid story is only legend by Swedish author Selma Lagerlöf
Then Selma did a good job! There’s an actual place you can go over here with a little statue etc. Busloads go there.
I think Amsterdam is my limit (: .

Going to show my face there on this Monday…...

279 posts
+4 more
FonZ says
I think Amsterdam is my limit (: . Going to show my face there on this Monday…... ........

If you need a guide, mail me..

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
I think Amsterdam is my limit (: . Going to show my face there on this Monday…... ........
If you need a guide, mail me..
Thanks I have been in Amsterdam many times, great place and its a fast visit 24 hours.

279 posts
+4 more
FonZ says

24 hours.. that sucks..

5361 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market