27 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
bydlo2 says

Before i tap in the next “logictrap”, like in the thread below i better ask before.

How does Photodune wants to get this situation handled??

100 images with different numbers of models on them waiting to be uploaded by FTP.

5 different models!

For every Model there is a signed MR!!

• 20 images with model A & model B
  • 20 images with model B & model C & model E
  • 8 images with model C & model D & model E
  • 12 images with model A & model B & model C & model E
  • 10 images with all 5 models
  • 28 images with model B & model C & model E
  • 2 images with model B
    • I want to know what MR of what model needs to be on which upload. Please be detailed and specific!!

And of course i want to know if i can rely on the announcements you make here. Thx

27 posts
  • Germany
bydlo2 says

Two Days ago (direct after i posted this thread) a requested a staff reply, No answer until now!!

I am pretty sure that many other contributors would like to know the answer as well – like this people for example:

http://www.microstockgroup.com/photodune-108/model-releases-on-photodune-what-to-do/

Might the fact that i wait now for over 48 hours for a reply has something to do with this thread?

http://photodune.net/forums/thread/most-absurd-rejects-ever-on-photodune/83998

Can we have a answer, please??

A.

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
mandygodbehear says

I wish that you would consider changing the MR system. Even with help from PD staff I couldn’t manage to attatch the releases correctly and kept getting it all rejected. I really would like to get my port up here.

5186 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

The “Request Staff Reply” is not a magic button :) If Jarel or any of the reviewers have anything to add I’m sure they will. From the sounds of it, Jarel has been emailing you about it already.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • France
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
smithore says

I stop uploading releases there, like many contributors, waiting for a clever and simple model release system like many others agencies already have. I’m just totally horrified by the stupidity of the photodune model release procedure, we are waiting for two years now… Maybe we can send to photodune our releases by airmail, it could be less archaic, or better by horse, we all love middle age and feudal time.

27 posts
  • Germany
bydlo2 says

@KingDog you are perfectly right. Its definitly not a magic button when it takes more than 50 hours until someone (you) replys with a not clearifying statement to a question which is for many contributors quite urgent because that issue is so unclear.

If Jarel or any of the reviewers have anything to add I’m sure they will

You say that maybe photodune does not want to support??

2: No, nobody sent us a mail to that topic!! And why email? I am not the only person who is interested in a solution. So the appropriate place is definitely the forum and not an email.

@smithore fullack

You could expect a little bit more advanced workflow from a company which sells web-development-stuff.

322 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
+5 more
JoshuaSprague Staff says

Before i tap in the next “logictrap”, like in the thread below i better ask before.

How does Photodune wants to get this situation handled??

100 images with different numbers of models on them waiting to be uploaded by FTP.

5 different models!

For every Model there is a signed MR!!

• 20 images with model A & model B
  • 20 images with model B & model C & model E
  • 8 images with model C & model D & model E
  • 12 images with model A & model B & model C & model E
  • 10 images with all 5 models
  • 28 images with model B & model C & model E
  • 2 images with model B
    • I want to know what MR of what model needs to be on which upload. Please be detailed and specific!!

And of course i want to know if i can rely on the announcements you make here. Thx

Hi bydlo2, so sorry for the delayed reply. To answer your question, simply add all photos at once (no folders) to the /bulk_import/photos directory via FTP then add any and all associated release for those photos to the /bulk_import/photos/model_releases/ directory.

All releases will be associated to the images and you will need to do nothing more on your end for that. After this is complete, head over to your dashboard on PhotoDune and process them from there. I have thrown together a super quick video to show you the process.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. josh.sprague@envato.com

http://enva.to/VRE465
by
by
by
by
by
by