As a beginner when I didn’t know what to design and how to get them approved. So I designed what I like to design on my own opinions, and my ultimate goal was to get the approved. Now after being about 6 – 8 months here I know that more sales will score based not on the number of items but on the quality items which are required by the customers I decided to get sticked on some strict rules which can guide me to gain more sales. I’m kindly requesting your opinions to improve my rules to finalize them.But still Im not a pro, that’s why need your suggestions to finalize this
- Design what clients like not what I like
- Take enough time to analyse the customer requirements based on current items and list a requirement specification and base my design on that requirement specification
- Think twise or may be more times on how to increase the quality of the item in differnt ways while keeping the requirements rigid
- Plan the design and make models if possible
- Include as much as elements but enough to stay on standard price
- Be unique but be generalize for more general market segments
- Be ok in rejections
- Don’t give up a design until it reaches the customer requirements
- Have a fixed time line after a design being started
- Take unlimited time on analyzing the requirements and planning what next
- Aesthetic quality : Customers purchase our files due to there eye satisfaction so basic rules on visual designs should apply to make the mattractive
- Generalize : Most of the customers has a common taste, so designing items based on that taste can achieve more common sales
- Uniqueness : Be unique is needed for an item to get approved specially and Luckily to open the customer eyes to an un seen view. So a market segment can be made after that item. But in the other hand extremely unique items may get low sales due to the lack of features based on the common customer tastes. But keeping unique features is a must
- Customization ability : How is it is to customize it as according to the user requirements
- Usability : How worth to buy it how many elements will it provide ect.. ect.. ect…
- Portability : How portable will it to be used
Thanks anchor_point_heshan this helps, also I would like to add… sketch, sketch, sketch, sketch, sketch, until you have a design that you know can work.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.