1556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says
I read this thread on squido: http://www.squidoo.com/internet-explorer-10 and http://www.neowin.net/news/ie10-is-8-faster-than-chrome-20-says-strangeloop

That internet explorar 10 better that firefox and chrome. I wonder internet explorer is going to rule on these famous browsers :P

281 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Serbia
scrnjakovic says

IE done enough damage to developers that it doesn’t even matter anymore :P I will hate it to the rest of my life, even when it evolves into a browser that does not require bunch of additional code to make things work, which by the way work natively in other browsers, I’ll still hate it, but just might re-think about my secret plan of crashing a plane into microsoft.

212 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
KBRmedia says

IE done enough damage to developers that it doesn’t even matter anymore :P I will hate it to the rest of my life, even when it evolves into a browser that does not require bunch of additional code to make things work, which by the way work natively in other browsers, I’ll still hate it, but just might re-think about my secret plan of crashing a plane into microsoft.

lol. It was not that bad.

632 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
Thecodingdude says

lol. It was not that bad.

No, it’s not constraining the entire Internet to move forward. still having to support ie means no joy :(

5349 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

To their credit IE10 is fast as hell. But there’s no Fullscreen API for and that just makes me believe that these guys will always be trailing the pack on something.

894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says
1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+6 more
PixelBin says

Who cares. Its market share will remain infinitesimal till IE 29 comes out. You can’t expect much of willing IE users.

5349 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Who cares. Its market share will remain infinitesimal till IE 29 comes out. You can’t expect much of willing IE users.

I have a theory about this. And that is, a few years ago, Microsoft created a way to check if you were using an legal version of Windows when using “Windows Update”. And because many people in the world were, they simply stopped getting updates, which meant being stuck with IE8 . So I guess as long as large amounts of people pirate Windows this problem will always exist. But because of this, I really do think the numbers are inflated (and this is why I’m hoping to ditch IE8 support soon). Because other than people who literally can’t update their computer because the company IT guy has it on lock down, who really rejects updates? My Grandmother maybe, who’s probably afraid of installing anything, but I have to imagine most people understand that updates = better security.

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Romania
NicoaraCostin says

In some cases, updating means less performance. Maybe in this idea some ppl do not update their browsers. The point is that IE has damaged the brain cells of developers and that wont be forgiven soon.

19 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
error201 says

Why would you start a thread with this title, some sick joke?

by
by
by
by
by
by