18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
allexdesign says

Well last night I got excited because I was approved for PhotoDune to become the seller. Today I uploaded 3 out of my 8 files and all 3 were rejected.

“We’re sorry, your item Marygoround.jpg has not been approved for sale on PhotoDune. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

We’re sorry, the overall quality of this submission was not high enough for inclusion in the PhotoDune library. Images should be well composed, be technically and aesthetically sound, and should have utility for our customers. Please see our upload instructions for further information:

http://wiki.envato.com/basics/photodune/photodune-upload-instructions/

We are therefore unable to accept your submission on this occasion.”

I was under impression that when you submit your 5-10 photos to be considered they look at quality and qualify you….. why then the same files suddenly are being rejected? I don’t see anything wrong with files.

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Hello AllexDesign,

Really sorry for the inconvenience! Because reviewing files can take up so much time, it’s important we have a initial portfolio review to ensure all submitting authors are capable of maintaining the quality standards we have set. However getting past the portfolio approval doesn’t mean that all files from then on will be accepted. All images being submitted to the site are reviewed against our quality standards.

18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
allexdesign says

Ok thank you for reply Mark

by
by
by
by