90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
UniquePixelWeb says

I have my first template accepted more than a week ago. The sale was good for the first five days, 5 sales in first day. But then for the last five days I didn’t have a single sale, even I made an update as well. Is any one experiencing sale drop? I’m getting worried now :(

21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
loveday10 says

I’m new here but I’m wondering if its because when designs are first put up, they appear top of the list as ‘Date’ is the default order on all designs.

So you have more chance in people seeing your design, therefore resulting in more purchases.

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I have my first template accepted more than a week ago. The sale was good for the first five days, 5 sales in first day. But then for the last five days I didn’t have a single sale, even I made an update as well. Is any one experiencing sale drop? I’m getting worried now :(

Did it drop of the front page? If so that may well be the reason.. even tho people from Envato say it doesn’t matter about front page exposure most authors agree it’s what initially fuels sales unfortunately.

Jonathan

90 posts
+1 more
UniquePixelWeb says

Its in the frontpage of site templates. If the sale is like this after first week, whats gonna happen after one month? how buyers gonna find my file?? :confused:

Did it drop of the front page? If so that may well be the reason.. even tho people from Envato say it doesn’t matter about front page exposure most authors agree it’s what initially fuels sales unfortunately.

Jonathan
2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

The usual response is to market your own item – try twitter – Facebook – your blog – take out ad space – submit to css site galleries etc etc

Hope that helps

Jonathan

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
beiker says

+1 right here.

536 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

get used to it!

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

Don’t worry about it, don’t focus to much on your sales count. Just keep on creating themes, the more themes the more sales ;). And one more plus, the more themes you create the better you get.

Keep worrying about this will result in frustration and this will hurt your self esteem at the end. Think why it could be that the sales for this item are low and improve those points with your next item.

90 posts
+1 more
UniquePixelWeb says
+1. But first of all I need to keep myself away from hitting the refresh button repeatedly :)

Don’t worry about it, don’t focus to much on your sales count. Just keep on creating themes, the more themes the more sales ;). And one more plus, the more themes you create the better you get. Keep worrying about this will result in frustration and this will hurt your self esteem at the end. Think why it could be that the sales for this item are low and improve those points with your next item.
by
by
by
by
by
by