- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Sorry i do not understand, your conversion rate is 5%, less if my were 1% I would have sold at least 3 themes, but after almost 300 clicks, I have no record if one wants!
This isn’t an issue with the referral system, you just haven’t referred anyone who is interested in signing up.
You need to target an audience that will actually convert. For example, I can ask all of my friends on Facebook to click my referral link, and I won’t get any conversions, because none of them run websites. But if I were to present a referral link for a restaurant theme to a group of WordPress developers who specialize in serving local restaurants, my conversion rate will be much higher as they’re actually interested in what these sites have to offer.
In other words, not all clicks are created equal. Target the right people and you’ll get conversions.