• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
DusskDesign says

I don’t know what’s happening here on graphic river but the sales are very low especially for the flyer category. A whole page of items (30 items) with only 7 sales?? not to mention that the items flow is very fast.

I am guessing that there are some reasons like more and more authors and items as well, it would take a few hours to get on the second page, either january is pretty bad for sales.

What do you guys think, it will get better? or there are dark days in front of us..:D

177 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+1 more
FlatlineRo says

Who knows…that’s the beauty of this thing, easy money makes people want to join in on the action thus making the market overrun and who can blame them, we’re all here to make a quick buck. I love Envato, for me it’s like Christmas each morning when I check my sales, you might get a lucky 20+ overnight or 2-3 sales in 4 days…anyway, I’m grateful for it and I’m surprised by each sale that people are willing to spend money on my mediocre items.

Hopefully things will change for the better in the months to come.

63 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
AgentVIP says

January sales have been great for me so far this month, but then again, none of my designs are really prone to seasonal fluctuations. I’d imagine flyers are, however.

Consider the seasonal variations for your items:

• Futuristic Flyer Vol. 2 — Has light, warm colours suggesting a summer flyer. The vast majority of the buyers on the marketplace are currently in winter.
  • End Of The World Flyer – Not relevant anymore. December ‘21th’ has passed
  • Futuristic Flyer Vol. 1 —I like this. It’s bright & the design doesn’t seem linked to any types of weather
  • Alternative Indie Flyer — Seems fine
  • Electro Sensation Flyer — Seems fine
  • Tecktonik Flyer Template — Has quite a summery feel to it
  • Dark Sessions Indie Rock Flyer — I really like this design, but would imagine the market for this style would be limited. Of course the photos are not included and will be replaced by the purchaser, but the photo used in the preview will have an impact on sales
  • Summer Party Flyer Template — Obviously not summer so sales I’d imagine will be slightly lower than usual. You’ll obviously get sales from places in the souther hemisphere, I’d imagine it has a slightly lower market than the northern hemisphere (Northern America, Europe…)
  • Love Dubstep Nights — This one should be fine. I personally thin it lacks any real unique elements to it, besides the logo, which is related to dubstep. It’s easy to imagine that prospective buyers may take a quick glance at the word, and then leave (nothing wrong with it, it’s just the buying behaviour of how people browse and purchase)

So from those, I’d imagine that you’d have maybe 3, perhaps 4, that are really making any significant sales at this time of year?

Sorry if you didn’t want any feedback on your items. I’m just trying to give a bit of friendly advice as to why your sales might be a little lower than usual at this time of year :)

(Obviously I’ve not mentioned things which you briefly did, such as more authors/items, etc)

112 posts
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
DusskDesign says

January sales have been great for me so far this month, but then again, none of my designs are really prone to seasonal fluctuations. I’d imagine flyers are, however.

Consider the seasonal variations for your items:

• Futuristic Flyer Vol. 2 — Has light, warm colours suggesting a summer flyer. The vast majority of the buyers on the marketplace are currently in winter.
  • End Of The World Flyer – Not relevant anymore. December ‘21th’ has passed
  • Futuristic Flyer Vol. 1 —I like this. It’s bright & the design doesn’t seem linked to any types of weather
  • Alternative Indie Flyer — Seems fine
  • Electro Sensation Flyer — Seems fine
  • Tecktonik Flyer Template — Has quite a summery feel to it
  • Dark Sessions Indie Rock Flyer — I really like this design, but would imagine the market for this style would be limited. Of course the photos are not included and will be replaced by the purchaser, but the photo used in the preview will have an impact on sales
  • Summer Party Flyer Template — Obviously not summer so sales I’d imagine will be slightly lower than usual. You’ll obviously get sales from places in the souther hemisphere, I’d imagine it has a slightly lower market than the northern hemisphere (Northern America, Europe…)
  • Love Dubstep Nights — This one should be fine. I personally thin it lacks any real unique elements to it, besides the logo, which is related to dubstep. It’s easy to imagine that prospective buyers may take a quick glance at the word, and then leave (nothing wrong with it, it’s just the buying behaviour of how people browse and purchase)

So from those, I’d imagine that you’d have maybe 3, perhaps 4, that are really making any significant sales at this time of year?

Sorry if you didn’t want any feedback on your items. I’m just trying to give a bit of friendly advice as to why your sales might be a little lower than usual at this time of year :)

(Obviously I’ve not mentioned things which you briefly did, such as more authors/items, etc)

Yes, your feedback is quite accurate regarding my items in comparison with the season, i guess the solution to me is to adapt to the season changes.

Very helpful review. thanks

475 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

Mhh, Im gonna need to make some flyers then, cos my stuff ain’t selling.

412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

I’d go a little more generic.

355 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Satgur says

create business flyers – all seasons :)

103 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

This has been the second best month for me you only have 10 items and those Items are dedicated to a select few branch out dig deeper create for everybody and create to where people will learn or have an experience when they open your file. example: I would not buy a end of the world flyer… beach party …yes get it?

587 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
grandelelo says

This mouth is already the best ever for me, i’m getting a very nice feed back from my buyers and my GR (ENVATO) mates… :)

I hope to be on the Mouth top sellers :)

Thank you

911 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
djjeep says

This mouth is already the best ever for me, i’m getting a very nice feed back from my buyers and my GR (ENVATO) mates… :)

I hope to be on the Mouth top sellers :)

Thank you

Congrats,mate! :) Your “Mardi Gras / Carnival Flyer” so great! 8) Good luck!

...but my sales in 4 days sooooo loooooow…. :|:(

by
by
by
by
by
by