Yeah I recently noticed that too. It’s strange that sales reversals aren’t deducted from the count.
When author deleted his own item on market place. The removed item sales are also added to total sales of author.
I’m also an example for this. You can find my profile page here.
Nope, that’s different. If you can see on the screenshot, the item purchases is greater than the author sales
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
TheStoryShop saidon topic : i understand.
The problem is sale reversals. They screw up some sale counts.
off topic : so, we can rate the system with 1 star ? :))
0 Star for not settling with correct sales count. Doesn’t looks like cache issue but usage of different totals for different pages.