274 posts World Director
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+8 more
dedalx
says

Hello, I see that after 10 of june my sales is decrease by 30-50% from previous weeks (in the same days). As I see by other themes in my categories other no my items does not sell well too. Do you, elite authors with big sales count per day, have sales decrease too? Is this relevant to Summer time, when all customers go to vacations and trips? Thanks!

698 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Winner
+6 more
Pirenko
says

A decrease it’s normal just like on Christmas time, but 30%-50% is a lot. And I think it’s mainly in August.

142 posts moutheme
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
+7 more
moutheme
says

Maybe, but as i see Avada broke the new record on Top Weekly with 911 sales last week so i dont think the sales are decrease :)

PS: I see its only for Elite author the question, so sorry to write here, but will have this badge next days :P

443 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+3 more
krafti
says

It’s all about winter ;)

157 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Elite Author
+3 more
mountainthemes
says

My sales are a disaster from 3,4 days.

516 posts
  • Super Copyright Ninja
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+8 more
Jaynesh
says

I don’t think there would be a decrease.

Think about all those students that have just finished school and are looking to start the next big thing :O they will all be coming here for the themes.

90 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Bundle Boss
+2 more
PassionThemes
says

Hello, I see that after 10 of june my sales is decrease by 30-50% from previous weeks (in the same days). As I see by other themes in my categories other no my items does not sell well too. Do you, elite authors with big sales count per day, have sales decrease too? Is this relevant to Summer time, when all customers go to vacations and trips? Thanks!

We have an average of 4 to 5 sale each day. In 11 of June we did not have any sales. Checked the stats on Envato Analytics and found that the visits were reduced by at least 50%. :( The question is: why?

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

Think about all those students that have just finished school and are looking to start the next big thing :O they will all be coming here for the themes.

There’s a big decrease in sales each summer. Those students that you speak of don’t buy themes :D

157 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Elite Author
+3 more
mountainthemes
says

We have an average of 4 to 5 sale each day. In 11 of June we did not have any sales. Checked the stats on Envato Analytics and found that the visits were reduced by at least 50%. :( The question is: why?

Same here :(

274 posts World Director
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+8 more
dedalx
says

Usually we have 20-30 sales in weekday, now we have 13-15.. And this is with most of all our themes on “Popolar items” from previous week in our category.

by
by
by
by
by
by