145 posts World Director
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

Hello, I see that after 10 of june my sales is decrease by 30-50% from previous weeks (in the same days). As I see by other themes in my categories other no my items does not sell well too. Do you, elite authors with big sales count per day, have sales decrease too? Is this relevant to Summer time, when all customers go to vacations and trips? Thanks!

586 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Won a competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

A decrease it’s normal just like on Christmas time, but 30%-50% is a lot. And I think it’s mainly in August.

140 posts moutheme
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
moutheme says

Maybe, but as i see Avada broke the new record on Top Weekly with 911 sales last week so i dont think the sales are decrease :)

PS: I see its only for Elite author the question, so sorry to write here, but will have this badge next days :P

380 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
krafti says

It’s all about winter ;)

114 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
mountainthemes says

My sales are a disaster from 3,4 days.

434 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+6 more
Jaynesh says

I don’t think there would be a decrease.

Think about all those students that have just finished school and are looking to start the next big thing :O they will all be coming here for the themes.

90 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
PassionThemes says

Hello, I see that after 10 of june my sales is decrease by 30-50% from previous weeks (in the same days). As I see by other themes in my categories other no my items does not sell well too. Do you, elite authors with big sales count per day, have sales decrease too? Is this relevant to Summer time, when all customers go to vacations and trips? Thanks!

We have an average of 4 to 5 sale each day. In 11 of June we did not have any sales. Checked the stats on Envato Analytics and found that the visits were reduced by at least 50%. :( The question is: why?

3542 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Think about all those students that have just finished school and are looking to start the next big thing :O they will all be coming here for the themes.

There’s a big decrease in sales each summer. Those students that you speak of don’t buy themes :D

114 posts
+3 more
mountainthemes says

We have an average of 4 to 5 sale each day. In 11 of June we did not have any sales. Checked the stats on Envato Analytics and found that the visits were reduced by at least 50%. :( The question is: why?

Same here :(

145 posts World Director
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

Usually we have 20-30 sales in weekday, now we have 13-15.. And this is with most of all our themes on “Popolar items” from previous week in our category.

by
by
by
by
by
by