• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
dedalx says

Think about all those students that have just finished school and are looking to start the next big thing :O they will all be coming here for the themes.
There’s a big decrease in sales each summer. Those students that you speak of don’t buy themes :D

How much decrease for you now? (how much items you sell usually per day and how much this value is now?)

3430 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

How much decrease for you now? (how much items you sell usually per day and how much this value is now?)

It’s not that kind of summer yet. July & August are the worst months. I notice around 30% decrease in sales then..

255 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
PersianArt says

I have not any sale from 5 day ago :( very very bad :crying: I am worry :stress:

207 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
themeflame says

On first thought, I was saying.. “But how does it come?” People are free on the summer, they do stuff.

Then I remembered “Oh, people have lives, unlike me.”. Point is, people go in vacations and take holiday times in that period of time, so I guess, there’s a “theory” for the decrease of the sales during the summer. (It was told to me by a friend, huh, never thought about it!)

Cheers.

487 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Hi Guys,

You’re all missing an important point here,

Summer is relative to your geographical Area, when it’s summer in Europe it’s Winter in Latin America and vice-versa

so the real question is not about the Season, it’s about understanding the segmentation of our buyers location ? + if possible to have an Envato chart illustrating the evolution of sales per month, per marketplace and if possible per category, that would really be helpful if the Envato Team could provide us with some insights

(are there any APIs that allow to extract this info ? )

Cheers Everyone, UOUdesign

175 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
visualkicks says

Hi Guys,

Summer is relative to your geographical Area, when it’s summer in Europe it’s Winter in Latin America and vice-versa

so the real question is not about the Season, it’s about understanding the segmentation of our buyers location ? + if possible to have an Envato chart illustrating the evolution of sales per month, per marketplace and if possible per category, that would really be helpful if the Envato Team could provide us with some insights

Exactly.. im freezing right now.. can.. barely… type.. ><

487 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
uouapps says

Hi Guys,

Exactly.. im freezing right now.. can.. barely… type.. ><

LOLLL, where are you from ?

by
by
by
by
by
by