I’d like to make a suggestion. When I go to “Earning” it tells me how much I’ve sold but doesn’t show me which items the sales are for. It’s a pain trying to figure out what item sold.
Knowing which items I’m selling helps me decide what is needed in the marketplace using my talents and what I should create. Is there a way to make this process easier?
Well you sort of have that feature already in the ‘portfolio’ tab. I think it’s better to keep them broken up.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Costa Rica
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
What Klanda is trying to tell you…. is that you have that feature already here in Envato.
Just go to your profile…. there you will see the different tabs… (like Earnings).... go to the tab: Statement….. you will see there what you sold and when.
hope that helped.