73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
MD9 says

What is the average number of items that authors on AJ have for sale? What is the average length of time that people have been authors for?

Actually what I would really like to do is be able to compare myself and all other authors not on raw sales ranking but on sales per song over time. Some author may have more sales than you because they have uploaded 250 songs. Another author may be much lower ranked than you because they just joined. I would like to get a better feel for where I really am compared to others. Is such information obtainable?

73 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
MD9 says

And actually sales amount in $ would be better in the equation rather than just a sales count because people are selling anything from $1 sound effects to $17 songs here.

14 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
MagicFaders says

What is the average number of items that authors on AJ have for sale? What is the average length of time that people have been authors for? Actually what I would really like to do is be able to compare myself and all other authors not on raw sales ranking but on sales per song over time. Some author may have more sales than you because they have uploaded 250 songs. Another author may be much lower ranked than you because they just joined. I would like to get a better feel for where I really am compared to others. Is such information obtainable?

Agree with you. I’m newbie here and have only 4 tracks, but I’ve noticed interesting thing – one composer has 100 high-quality tracks and his sales can reach only 1000 $ and the other has about 40 high-quality tracks, but his sales is about 10000$ or even more. What it depends on??

by
by
by
by
by
by