58 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Argentina
+1 more
cocoonstudios says

I’m new here in AJ. I started uploading my first tracks. I have now three sales. But bow it has been a few weeks without selling anything. Hope they come back’!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

audiojungle.net/user/cocoonstudios/portfolio

90 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bright_Ideas says

Patience and just try to keep uploading the best quality stuff you can muster with the time and resources you have available. Something to keep in mind is, when you upload a new item, if it’s good, someone might hear it and although it might not be what they are looking for they might think it’s good enough to warrant checking your profile. Once in your profile they might find what they’re looking for. I think this is why a lot of times when you upload a new track you end up getting sales on older items. Of course, the more items in your portfolio the more of an effect this can have, so a combination of a decent size portfolio and consistent quality uploads can have a multiplying effect on sales over time. So imagine you have 10 items, you put a new track up that’s good and it doesn’t sell but you get 1 sale on one of your other items. Well, if you’d had 100 items, maybe that turns into 10 sales on various other items. I also think diversity is good as it creates a sort of cross pollination effect of different kinds of clients coming in to your portfolio, but you might also want to focus extra energy into styles that seem to sell best for you.

I’m still new myself but I hope that helps a bit!

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
ThomasVoMusic says

Make quality music that customers may want, use good tags in your item tags section, and be patient. :)

704 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Think about it for ex. this way …

The customer like your track but he needs to get approval from other people working on his project – so he download the preview and bookmark your track …

The approval from other people takes some time – weeks … after your track is approved on the customer side, he buy it …

This all takes weeks and if its a bigger company and they like your music – they will come back for some more of your stuff! :)

- Just simply make some great stuff and don´t think so much about sales – i know its really hard :D - Work on your promotion (Simple Videos on Youtube, soundcloud, FB, Twitter …) - Put your link to your profile to your footer on forums, mails, social sites …

And many more …

If you music is good, it will sale :)

Pavel “CHA!”

811 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
delgibbons says

Good advice as always Cha!

Success on AJ is a marathon not a sprint….my favourite phrase :D

704 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Mine too – i repeat it to myself really often!. :D

Pavel “CHA!”

456 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

If it’s any comfort I sell mainly SFX here and NOT music. I am pro registered and sell that elsewhere successfully with many uses in broadcast media and has done for years. I have no idea what it fails here but it does. I will have to look into my keywording though. Also, sales have been very slow that last day for me for my SFX.

1310 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Mine too – i repeat it to myself really often!. :D

Pavel “CHA!”

It’s not the fast Dollar – it’s a process. That’s what I’m always suggesting myself when I stand in front of a weapon shop. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by