31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
XenonDesign says

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to announce my new iOS application, Sales Summit. It allows you to monitor your sales and products on the marketplaces.

Available on the App Store now

Once you enter in your Envato Username and API Key the application will grab the information it needs from the Envato Marketplace API . All of the updating is done in the background so the application is still usable whilst its updating. iPhone 4 ready.

It’s in its beginnings and I am planning to put more features into this application. But I want to get suggestions and “thumbs up” on features to put into development. Please post any suggestions after you have used the application for future releases.

So its on the store now and check it out, and hopefully buy it as well :) Its US$1.99, AU$2.49. Probably a little bit dearer than others but I am going to be adding more functionality in free updates in the future.

Cheers!

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

cool app ;)

3715 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

Looks nice :) I myself have been trying to get into iPhone app development (as I recently started using an iPhone and would like to create an app to remember where I left my bike..) and I havn’t been able to find any good tutorials. I can’t quite remember how I used to do that when learning other languages, but when I try to find anything on Obj C, I don’t get much further than a tutorial to print Hello world. :(

Any tips on how you learned it?

1352 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

Looks good, but i would like to see more functionalities before i buy it. Monthly sales numbers and graphs, update button would be cool. Maybe comments viewing?

31 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
XenonDesign says
Looks nice :) I myself have been trying to get into iPhone app development (as I recently started using an iPhone and would like to create an app to remember where I left my bike..) and I havn’t been able to find any good tutorials. I can’t quite remember how I used to do that when learning other languages, but when I try to find anything on Obj C, I don’t get much further than a tutorial to print Hello world. :( Any tips on how you learned it?

Head on over to MobileTuts for some tutorials. Stanford put out their iPhone Dev couse for FREE on the iTunes U site. Just google “stanford iphone itunes u” and you should get it.

Looks good, but i would like to see more functionalities before i buy it. Monthly sales numbers and graphs, update button would be cool. Maybe comments viewing?

Yup the graphs are coming. I kind of intentionally left out some features so I can focus on getting the core of it right. There is an update button, the refresh arrow in the top left of the screenshot. I am also limited to the Envato API and what they give access to and I dont think I can access comments but I have just found out how i could access comments.

590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

What about push notifications? I already have an app for viewing my sales but when your app have push notifications when you got a sale then i will buy it :)

31 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
XenonDesign says
What about push notifications? I already have an app for viewing my sales but when your app have push notifications when you got a sale then i will buy it :)

I have that road mapped fo the next release. Obviously there are some things around getting the service to check your account for you then notify you. But its nothing that I cant do :)

590 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Nice! I will keep an eye on this thread! :)

8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

looks promising, keep us updated :)

31 posts
  • Located in Australia
+1 more
XenonDesign says
Nice! I will keep an eye on this thread! :)

Good news everyone. I am building the push notification part of this application right now. Sorted out the particulars and its road mapped for a v1.1 debut. Might be a week or two but its definitely going in.

by
by
by
by
by
by